6 minute networking
In this 6 Minute Networking course, you will access your hidden network, connect you with captains of industry, get your “ask” in gear, ensure you’re first in the running for that new job or promotion, keep you bringing value to the table, and allow you to confidently command any social situation over the next 30 days!
Jordan Harbinger — a Wall Street lawyer turned talk show host — will guide you through the entirety of this level to ensure you grasp the concepts and pass at the head of the class so you can move on to deeper levels with your head held high.
The program takes you through 12 missions of varying complexity that will nudge you ever so gently out of your comfort zone and prime you for the growth to succeed in social situations both personal and professional.
Areas of Focus Include:
- Re-engaging with old and forgotten connections — counterintuitively, the strongest part of your network as David Burkus, author of Friend of a Friend…: Understanding the Hidden Networks That Can Transform Your Life and Your Career, revealed on a recent episode of The Jordan Harbinger Show.
- Instilling the discipline necessary for forming good daily habits that make a lasting difference in your relationship building, reconnecting, and maintenance efforts.
- Showing you how to connect with famously busy people you might otherwise write off as being out of your networking league, provide value to your network at every level, and fearlessly navigate the difficult waters of tapping into that network for help when you need it.
What Is It?
What It Comes With:
- 12 missions with practical exercises designed to strengthen your networking acumen.
- Regular reminders to keep you from lapsing.
- Personal help along the way to ensure you’re reaching your 6 Minute Networking goals in a timely fashion.